Mandan Park District is a great place to work and play!
Our staff is committed to providing quality parks and recreation for the community of Mandan and its visitors. If you are looking for a career in recreation, promoting healthy lifestyles and community, the Mandan Park District is the perfect place for you to work! Whether you are looking for a full time career, something to do while the kids are in school, or looking for a little extra income in the summer or after school, we may have something for you!
Aquatic Center LifeguardAQUATICS
Location: Mandan Aquatic Center
Hours: 3:30 - 7:30 M-TH; 3:30 - 6:30 F & 1:00 - 5:00 on Saturday & Sunday
Mandan Aquatic Center is seeking lifeguards for the indoor pool.
Lifeguards - Positions start at $9.50 per hour
The Lifeguard is responsible for ensuring the safety of the facility patrons by preventing and responding to emergencies; responsible for nightly janitorial tasks.
- Must have an American Red Cross lifeguarding, First Aid, and CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Responsible for the safety of the facility patrons
- Participates in the general care and cleaning of the facility and the maintenance and minor repair of equipment
- Responsible for recognizing and responding effectively in emergencies
- Enforce all facility policies, rules, and regulations
- Report unsafe conditions
- Performs first aid as needed
WORK SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY CONSIDERATIONS
- Daily work shifts are generally around five hours, either morning to mid-afternoon or afternoon to early evening.
- Preference given to staff available to work flexible shifts and weekends, 10-15+ hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
We are always looking for great candidates to fill positions. If you are interested in an opportunity at Mandan Aquatic Center please fill out our application and email it to email@example.com or drop it off at the Park District Offices 2600 46th Ave SE, Mandan, ND.