DogTown Dog Park
908 8th Ave SE
The Dog Park offers fenced in areas for large and small dogs to exercise and socialize. The Dog Park is open daily from 8:00am-11:00 pm.
The Dog Park is located south of the Heart River on 1806 right next to Sitting Bull Park. The park will allow your pet to roam and run in an enclosed area.
This will allow your pet to socialize with other pets. Rules and regulations will be enforced to provide a safe environment for all to enjoy.
The Dog Park includes a grassed area with fully equipped poop bag dispensers, trashcans, fenced areas, great parking, dog walk, culver tunnels, weave poles, bar jumps and much more!!
Dog Park Rules
- Park Hours: Open 8am –11 pm
- Use the Dog Park at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Dogs are allowed off leash in dog park areas only; Mandan City Ordinance 16-03-02. Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the dog park.
- Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed and vaccinated, be parasite free and in healthy condition.
- Owners must remain in the dog park with their dogs at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when maintenance crews are working in the dog park.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed in the dog park without adult supervision
- Owners must pick up and dispose of dog feces.
- No more than two dogs per handler at any time.
- Female dogs in heat and dogs less than four months of age are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression or excessive barking.
- Violators of these rules will be subject to removal from the dog park and suspension of dog park privileges.
- All users need to abide by City and Park Ordinances.
- Keep all gates closed
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- No bicycles, skateboards, or motorized allowed inside the fence.