Food Vendor Application
*Prior to filling out the online application please save document to computer rather than filling out the form in the browser. Once form is filled out please send document to email@example.com or drop it off at Mandan Park District Administration Office.
Rules and Requirements for Mobile Food Vending for Mandan Parks
The following rules and requirements shall apply to all mobile food vending:
- Permits are good per event and can be renewed upon Park staff approval.
- Hours of operation are between 6:00 am and 9:00 pm.
- Operations shall not obstruct the visibility of motorists, nor obstruct parking lot circulation or block access to a public street, bike path, or sidewalk.
- Mobile food vending operations shall obey all parking and traffic laws.
- Approved permit must be kept with the mobile food vending operation, and provided to Park staff and Law Enforcement when requested.
- Signs must be permanently affixed or painted on the vehicle or structure engaged in the mobile food vending operation. No other signage is permitted.
- Operators shall be responsible for the storage and daily removal of all trash, refuse, and litter. Such material generated from the mobile food vending operation shall not be deposited in park trash cans, nor bagged and left in the park.
- Mobile food vending vehicles shall be removed at the end of each business day.
- No sale or distribution of alcohol is allowed.
- All beverages must be purchased through PepsiCo.
- The application must be turned into firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to the event.
- Western Plains Public Health will be notified of any approved permits. Any questions for Western Plains Public Health please contact Erin Ourada at email@example.com.
- The Park District staff will approve specific vending location.