Affordable summer school age care, in your neighborhood.
If you are interested in the program but are not a returning family, please contact Nikki via the contact form at the bottom of this page. To speed up the registration process, you may create your registration account at www.register.mandanparks.com. Upon approval of an opening, your account will be given permission to register for Summer MAC. You will receive a phone call or email from Nikki that you can register.
SUMMER MAC IS AT CAPACITY FOR THE 2023 SUMMER PROGRAM AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING KIDS IN THE PROGRAM.
Program Dates: May 30 – August 11, 2023
*The program is not offered on July 4th
- Program Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Program Location: Lewis and Clark Elementary School – 600 14th St. NW, Mandan
- Program Eligibility: Entering 1st grade through entering 6th grade (city wide)
- Tuition: $1,350.00 per student for the 11 week program – No exceptions. Credit will not be given for vacations, absences, or during time attending other camps throughout the 11 weeks. If you decide to leave the program early, you will be responsible for the full $1,350.00 tuition.
|Due Date||Payment Amount|
|June||Due June 1||$500|
|July||Due July 1||$500|
|August||Deposit covers August|
*If you switch debt/credit cards or change your payment method please make sure that you switch your payment information under your household account. Please make sure to delete your old payment information. If you have any questions please call Nikki at 701.751.6167.
- Registration – Registration will be offered ONLINE only and auto payment is required. Enrollment is limited to 200 students.
- Returning Families – Registration will begin on January 18 – February 15, 2023
- New Families – From waiting list registration will begin on February 16, 2023
- Waiting list families will be contacted directly by Nikki as openings become available.
Interested in receiving alerts for weather, cancellations, upcoming registrations or schedule changes? Sign up for quick text alerts to stay updated!
Deposit: A $350.00 non-refundable deposit is required for each child upon registration; The $350.00 deposit will be applied to your August installment.
Programming: Children enrolled in this program are grouped into teams based on their grade level. Each team is supervised by a teacher and activity assistant. Children will take part in a variety of activities, educational activities, crafts, large motor movement, swimming, field trips and other projects. Educational activities will be scheduled. The Bookmobile visits once a month! If you need a library card please visit Morton Public Library for a card application.
Transportation to other Mandan Parks Programs: Children may also get involved in Mandan Park District sports programs & swimming lessons. Transportation to and from Mandan Parks activities will be provided. In addition, if your child is in the Title Program at Lewis and Clark your child’s teacher will make sure they get to their designated classroom. Please provide contact information to Nikki at 701.751.6167.
Meals Provided: MAC will provide breakfast, hot lunch, and a snack based on the dietary guidelines and nutrition standards of the USDA Child Nutrition Program. A menu is published monthly, and is paid for through your MAC tuition.
Drop Off & Pick Up: Parents are asked to walk in to drop off their children in the morning and sign them into the program each day. Children must be picked up by parents or designee at the end of the day. Parents must walk in to pick up their child. Parents will be billed a flat fee of $15 dollars and an additional $1.00 per minute the children are picked up after 5:30 p.m.
For more information call Nikki @ 751.6167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the Summer MAC program, please use the form below to submit your request to be added to the waiting list. Once you have submitted your form you will be contacted by the program leader.