- Click here for a complete list of Mandan Parks facilities and parks!
- Click here for Eagles and Legion Park layout
The week of your reservation you will be receiving an email from Mandan Parks and Recreation office. This email will provide a lockbox number and a corresponding code to access your key for the indoor shelter. The lockboxes are located outside Raging Rivers Waterpark/Mandan Parks and Recreation Administration Office, 2600 46th Ave. SE. You are able to pick up your key one day prior to your reservations.
Please leave key at rental location in the drop box provided when finished with your event. Make sure all doors are locked when leaving.
STARTING IN SUMMER 2023
After reserving your indoor facility, you may access the facility between the hours of 9am-11pm the day of your rental. There will be a keypad located near the facility door. The code to get access into the facility is the last four digits of the primary account holders cell phone followed by the pound symbol. Once you are inside the facility there will be a key to access the bathrooms and utility room. Place the key back on the hook once finished with your rental.
There is no need to pick up a key from the park district office.
Legion Multipurpose Building
Eagles Multipurpose Building
Fees – $100.00 full day rental only
Shelter 1 at Legion Park
Shelter 2 at Legion Park
Shelter 3 at Legion Park
Shelter 1 at Eagles Park
Shelter 3 at Eagles Park
- $35.00 full day rental only
- Eagles Shelter 1 and Legion Shelter 1 have electricity.
- Eagles Shelter 2 & 3 and Legion Shelter 2 & 3 do not have electricity.
Playgrounds at Legion Park
Basketball Court at Legion Park
Playgrounds at Eagles Park
Recreation equipment can be reserved for a nominal fee online, by calling the park office at 751-6161 or stopping by the Park District Office at the Raging Rivers building from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday.
Reservation signs must be posted on the shelter by 9:00am the day of your reservation. Posting of the sign is the responsibility of the party reserving the shelter. Keep in mind that the outdoor shelters have a capacity of 15 amps.
Your reservation fees include an alcohol permit. Please display your reservation receipt at the shelter or warming house the day of your reservation if you plan to have alcohol on the premises during your rental. If you do not plan to have alcohol during your rental, you do not need to display the receipt.
You may receive a refund on a reservation if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the reservation to allow us time to re-rent the facility. All refund requests must be approved by the director. Please email your refund request to email@example.com
Shelters are to be reserved for family-type gathering only.
Commercial events must receive a written permission from the Director of Parks and Recreation. Fees for these types of events will vary.
For your safety and enjoyment, we ask you abide by the following rules in our parks and recreation facilities.
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited, and alcohol permits are required.
- Fireworks are prohibited at all times.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Fires are restricted to grills. Please visit shelter beforehand to see if grill is available. Not all shelters have access to a grill. Posting of posters and advertisements are prohibited.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Pets must be on a leash (except at Dog Town); please clean up after your pets.
- Hunting, trapping or killing of animals or birds is prohibited.
- Overnight camping is not allowed in any city park.